- Keyways and Splines
- Gear hobbing & shaping
- Spurs Gears, Helical Gears and Worm Wheels
- Internal and External Splines
- Tooth Rounding
- 300 mm max. Face Width x 1,800 mm Outside Diameter.
- Internal gears – 400 mm inside diameter maximum.
- External gears – 600 mm outside diameter maximum.
- Face width – 130mm
- Diameter 650 mm x 300 mm face width.
- METRIC 0.8 to 10 Module
- IMPERIAL 60 DP to 1.1/4 DP
Heat Treatment – Nitride, Case Harden and Flame Hardening.
Special steels, castings, bronze, composite fibre and engineered plastics.
Fix customer gearing Problems
Back to Top
Gears are the most important machine elements in construction of transmissions, equipment and machinery. The requirements place on gears in terms of power transmission or running smoothness continues to rise steadily. Grinding is therefore one of the most important methods for fulfilling these high quality demands.
Gear grinding is a finishing process to obtain a predetermined quality gear. Gear grinding is done to meet the exact requirements of form, dimension, and surface texture. Gear grinding gives a very high degree of dimensional accuracy.
Gear Grinding Advantages
- Reduces vibrations and noise at high speeds
- Increased root and flank load carrying capacity with reduced gear box dimensions
- Precision gears are capable of carrying more load while reducing transient loads.
- Higher the level of precision, the longer a gear system will last.
- Ultimately lowers operational costs by reducing input power requirements
Lead and Involute Gear Testing
Quality of gears and analysis of gear tooth is achieved by using a universal gear tester. Spur, helical, internal gears and worm wheels can be tested with extreme precision
C-Mac can now offer the service of testing
- Pitch Error
- Lead Error
- Run out
Back to Top