Why use a bagging hopper?
Filling bags manually can be heavy and tedious work. Slow, inefficient, labor consuming, and can cause injuries to backs and hands.
About 50 years ago, C-Mac started to manufacture bagging equipment to solve these problems!
Why fill bags by hand? Let the machine do the hard work.
- Reduced injuries risk
- Save labor costs
- No power required
- Increase work efficiency
- Earn more dollars by bagging
Users of a Gravity Bagging Hopper
- Landscape contractors
- Civil work contractors
Why Choose C-Mac Gravity Bagging Machines?
- Cater for a variety of free flowing substances such as sand, pebbles, stones, gravel etc
- Standard sizes (See specification below) with many features.
- High volume: Allow a large volume of materials to be bagged at one time
- Efficient: Approx 500 20kg sand bags per hour (6-8 seconds for a 20kg sand bag)
- Low maintenance: No motors or drive mechanisms (No electrical power required)
- Simple to operate and no training required: Can be operated by just one person
- Minimize back strain: Comfortable work height (Eliminate bending over to fill bags)
Flexible and Convenient
- Can be easily moved around with different plant equipment
- Special steel angle hook feature (Easy for front-end loader bucket to pick up)
- Use forklift tynes (Easy for load and unload off trucks)
- Lifting eyes
- Easy to fill with a skid steer loader
- Quick set up in just minutes
- Manual foot pedal control to fill bags when need.
Rceive up to $500 from WorkCover NSW after purchasing C-Mac Gravity Bagging Machine?
- AUSTRALIAN MADE product in Sydney NSW
- Strong: Made from heavy section BHP steel
- Quality certified company ensuring procedures are maintained and continuously improved.
- Over 30 YEARS reputable “Gravity Bagger Machine” supplied to Civil Construction Contractors, landscaping Contractors and Builders.
Enamel painted green or blue
Gravity Bagger Price:
LH or RH access platforms complying to Australian Standards – bolt on
Method of Operation
- Fill the hopper with material
- Hook one side of the bag onto pins under the door-discharge
- Hold onto the other side with your hands
- Depress the foot pedal to open the door and to adjust the flow of the material
- When the bag is full or you want to stop filling it just release the pedal and the door will close by itself
- Unhook the bag off pins
Click here for "Plant & Equipment Finance"
Contact us on 02 9631 6000 to make an enquiry OR