Electromagnetic Vibration Feeder
Vibratory Feeders provide an efficient and economical method of conveying bulk materials and offer a simple and easy means of controlling their rate of flow.
Rugged and dependable – Manufactured and proven on C-Mac Bagging Machines for many years.
Typical applications include feeding to packaging, batching, mixing, drying and similar applications.
- Flow-extraction from silo / hopper
- Flow-regulation for weighing equipment
- Flow-feeding for / in process lines Feeding weighing scales
- Dosing powders into mixing machines
- Spreading material over wide conveyors
- Maintaining constant flow into/feeding bucket elevators or conveyors
- Packaging equipment
- Metering product from bins or hoppers
- Food processing and chemical industries, plastics, metal parts, chemicals and ceramics
Hot and cold materials are easily handled.
How they work
A Feeder consists of a Trough attached to a drive via Leaf Springs within the drive the trough is vibrated at high speed by an electromagnet inside the drive. The magnet pulls the trough sharply down and back – then the springs return it up and forward to its original position. As the trough is pulled back and down, the material falls vertically to a new position forward in the trough. This action repeated at high speed causes the material to flow.
- Extremely accurate feed rate controls are an additional benefit of the electromagnetic feeder. These highly reliable feeders are rated for continuous duty and provide a constant feed rate even under varying head loads and with different material characteristics.
- Variable speed control
- Large openings prevent bridging
- No moving parts for operator’s safety
- Very low maintenance requirements with few moving parts, no lubrication or greasing. Maintenance is kept to an absolute minimum.
- Quiet operating
- Low power consumption
- Encased in dust-tight housing
- Stainless Steel Chute
C-mac vibrating unit model cvu-180l
- Overall sizes of Vibrator and Chute: Length: 1050 mm Width: 355 mm Height: 350 mm
- Max. Material Feed Rate: 60 m³ per hour
- High frequency – 3310 VPM at 50Hz
- Stroke – 1.5 mm
- Suspension mount Brackets
- Power: 240 volt/50 Hertz
- Current rating 1.5amps
- Prime coated and painted safety yellow
- Hoppers can be made to suit customer specifications for the electromagnetic vibration feeder.