Trailer Components Options
Double & triple decks (delux trailer only)
- Double or triple the usable area of the self-tracking trailer
- Increase the usable area with two, three or four removable decks.
- Top tray height is manufactured or adjustable to customer’s specification
- Heavy duty galvanized steel decks and frame.
- Mesh decks available
- Can be supplied in a “flat pack” to reduce freight costs
Download triple deck trailer dimensions.pdf
- Removable 2mm galvanised steel tray
- Removable corner posts
- Weight – 55kg
- All four sides are hinged and removable, similar to a box trailer, but with four wheels.
- Ideal for use around the farm, garden or nursery
- Ideal for larger pots or unstable loads
- Available in heavy duty
Brake on front wheels
- Brake on the front wheels when the draw bar is dropped to the ground
Special axles can be made to accommodate wide tyres and rims.
- Sandy applications
- Minimize wheel tracks on turf or synthetic grass
Non self tracker – fixed rear axle trailer
- Ideal for use around the farm, garden or nursery where multiple trailers in a train are not required.
- This trailer can be backed like a normal box trailer.
- Standard or deluxe trailers can be made with rear axle fixed.
- Stops large pots from falling off trailer if roads bumpy, steep or operator drives fast.
- Height of rails can be made to suit customer’s pots.
- Easily removable.
Raised deck height
- Height made to suit customer’s requirement
- Allows for ergonomic potting or filling of trays using trailer deck as “potting bench”.
Ball couplings for draw bars
- Ball coupling attachments for the draw bar adapt to fit onto towbars for versatility
Click here for "Plant & Equipment Finance"
Contact us on 02 9631 6000 to make an enquiry OR