Service Call Report
An experienced Technician will attend your site and undertake the following:
- Detailed inspection
- Record details of all components for any future spare parts requirements
- Provide a detailed "service report" listing recommended service requirements
- Recommend any short term or long term repairs
- List any recommended equipment updates and improvements
In consultation, C-Mac can draw up for your IOT unit a maintenance upgrade schedule based on the specific requirements of your organisation. We taylor a program to suite your budget, operating conditions and risk profile.
Train new and existing staff in the correct operation and maintenance of IOT units.
Regularly Service your Equipment
An experienced service technician is sent out on site to undertake regular service of your equipment at specified intervals.
Some machines have been operating for many years now, and are due to have pump seals, fibre optics etc replaced.
Upgrade existing equipment
Update your existing PLC controls, sensors, filters and pumps
- Know experienced personnel are maintaining your Oil Treatment Plants
- Keep your asset running as new, looks after your investment.
- Extend your IOT machine life.
- Minimize risk of down time and consequential production losses.
- Your organization no longer needs specially trained & experienced staff with a core focus on keeping the oil treatment plants running.
- Staff is correctly trained in the use of IOT equipment, minimizing costly mistakes.
- Staff is not exposed to maintenance risks.
- Resolves complicated maintenance issues.
- Peace of mind that the maintenance is carried out in a safe, efficient manner on a regular basis and on time.
- C-Mac has a large factory, crane facilities and a variety of equipment to undertake repairs.
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Accreditation procedures
Ring 02 9631 6000 and speak to our Service Manager, Jeff Neate, for further details and costing on service work.