In industrial environments, noise exceeding the Australian Occupational Noise Standard will cause claims for hearing damages. Having a noise reduction program in place is crucial to ensure a friendly and safe work environment.
Industrial acoustic enclosures dramatically reduce the noise from machinery and mechanical units. Protects your production staff.
C-Mac Acoustic Enclosures are designed to provide optimum noise control through sound absorption and sound transmission loss. They provide a high level of noise reduction, for both internal and external applications.
Acoustic Paneling Enclosure Systems
Rooms can be manufactured in, readily demountable, pre-fabricated or modular to best suit your requirements.
Acoustic Enclosures Applications:
- Air conditioning and refrigeration plants
- Power Generators
- Compressors and Pumps
- Gear boxes
- Punches Presses
- In-Plant Offices and control room (Personal Noise Shelter)
- Fans and blowers
- Audio-metric rooms
- Noise Relief rooms
- Machine Enclosures
- Movable Wall Systems
- Screen Walls
- Electric Motor Enclousures (Motor Muff)
Acoustic Enclosure considerations
- Sizing of panels and material type
- Heat load within closure generated by motor and moving parts to prevent overheating
- Sealing of penetrations through enclosure e.g. fan outlet/inlet/power
- Provision of a silencer for fan motor air intake, may penetrate enclosure wall.
- Possibly a second silencer is needed to exhaust fan cooling air
- Generally ventilation on most enclosures require ventilation silencers
- Material selection - Is the enclosure indoors or outdoors? What other environmental considerations?
- Access for maintenance staff e.g. lift out access panels
- Access personnel door panels, lighting, glass viewing panels
- WH&S and fire fighting issues
- Installation requirements and issues
- Are acoustic access doors needed?
Why use a C-Mac Acoustic Enclosure?
- Over 40 years of experience in acoustical engineering
- Guaranteed performance and results
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality certified company
Short Lead Times
- Over 50 years experience in sheetmetal fabrication and engineering support
- In-house designers and draftsmen with manufacturing experience
- A culture of looking after our customers through quick response and delivery
Customisable and Flexible
- Options for demountable, or one piece acoustic enclosures
- Provision for easy access for operators and maintenance staff.
- Made to suit climatic conditions, corrosion and/or heat resistant
- A wide range of access doors, windows and double glazed windows to suit customer specifications & requirements
- Automatic doors
- Ventilation systems include intake and exhaust acoustic silencers, acoustic louvres and attenuators
- Forced ventillation
- Removal of dissipated heat
- Flame proof lighting
- Provision for fire fighting systems
- Suction and discharge pipelines, cabling accoustically sealed
- Maintenance and ventilation requirements considered
Click here for Acoustic Products Case Study
Click here for "Plant & Equipment Finance"
Contact our experienced acoustic engineers on 02 9631 6000 or