Re-engineering Services in Sydney
Quite often a component/part can be improved when being replaced. Re-engineering provides customers with an alternative for sourcing parts for their equipment.
C-Mac Re-engineering Capabilities
By constantly seeking ways of improving equipment performance, C-Mac re-engineering services deliver more than just replacement parts. Components that were originally produced many years ago can often be upgraded with new designs and material improvements.
Re-engineering can be undertaken on a single component or included as part of a comprehensive design review on the entire machine through:
- Dimensional inspection with accurate data and interpretation by experienced C-Mac machinery engineers (who know exactly what contributes to measurement error).
- Clearly identify over-engineered parts for part clarity and part manufacture choice
- 3D Component design improvements to correct deficiencies in OEM or imported parts
- Improved serviceability and maintainability by
- Adapting OEM imported parts to unique or exceptional operation conditions
- Upgrading Material
- Improving performance characteristics
- Application of surface coatings
Why Choose C-Mac Re-engineering?
From upgrade components and quicker deliveries to replacing parts, C-Mac re-engineering offers an opportunity to ensure your machine keeps running at peak performance:
- Improved equipment operation efficiency
- Improved mechanical performance
- Greater machinery capacity & extended operational life
- Avoid the replacement of expensive equipment
- Reduced operating and maintenance costs