CNC Machining Capabilities
Although C.N.C. machines dominate the factory, there is also a full range of machineries considered essential to a general engineering shop. Secondary processes include radial arm drilling, milling, turning, slotting, hobbing, band sawing, cylindrical grinding, keyway cutting and various other cutting equipment.
- CNC Vertical Machining Centres: Travel X = 1050mm, Y = 560mm, Z = 500mm
- CNC Turning Lathes: Up to 600mm dia. x 3100mm between centres, 100mm dia. spindle bore
- Vertical bandsaw: 780mm throat x 480 mm thickness
- Automatic Saw: 250mm capacity
- Radial Arm drilling: 55mm dia. capacity x 1.5metres
- Hydraulic Press: 55 tonne x 600mm stroke
- Universal & turret mills, centre lathes, tool & cutter grinders, drill presses, tap removal, and other allied pieces of equipment.
- Access to wire cutting, Laser cutting, 5 axis 3D machining, heat treatment, plating etc
- Extensive range of measuring equipment and gauges.
Materials In Use
Incolloys, plastics, stainless steel, copper, brass and bronze, alloy steels, aluminium, castings and forgings. Plastics, felt and synthetic materials including polyurethane and rubber. (Range of steel stock)
Products We Made in-house
Shafts, transmission drives, turned components, bearings, jigs and many other special purpose machinery components.(see Photo Gallery)
- 3.2 tonne overhead crane with wall to wall coverage
- Large yard area for storage
- Reserved customer parking.