Why use a C-Mac Bag Flattener Conveyor
- Designed to remove excess air from bagged product.
- Bag flatteners give uniformity in bag shaping.
- Bag flattening improves the appearance and increases the quantity of bags on the loaded pallet.
- Pallet load becomes more stable and less likely to shift during transport, ensuring less product spillage and product damage due to uneven pallet loads.
- C-Mac’s design allows for quick & easy adjustment for various bag thicknesses.
- Other features: Emergency stop buttons, guarding, horizontal in-feed and discharge section, ergonomic unloading height for operators.
- Maximum Bag width: 500mm
- Bag thickness adjustment range: Min. 130mm Max. 250mm
- Overall length: 2900mm
- Overall width: 1100mm
- Height of belt
- in-feed: 340mm
- takeoff: 760mm
- Roller diameters: 165mm
- One Start/Stop Switch to start both motors simultaneously & One Emergency STOP
- Power Requirement: 2 Motors, 0.55kW Each, 3 Phase Power Supply
- Heavy-duty castors with locks
- Design changes can be made to suit customer situation
Click here for "Plant & Equipment Finance"
Contact us on 02 9631 6000 to make an enquiry OR