Noise Control Solutions
All our solutions are purpose built for specific applications. Typically, we work on industrial sized noise problems with projects starting at $10,000. Acoustic components include:
- Enclosures - Are more complex than making a sound proof box around a noise source with a acoustic rated panel. Acoustic performance is determined by the entire system. For an optimum solution considerations include: Fresh air ventilation passive or forced, exhaust and other discharge piping, temperature control, human access, maintenance equipment access, visual access for inspection, condition monitoring, fire fighting issues, environmental degradation and more.
- Acoustic doors & Windows - Usually provided as part of a full enclosure solution these can be supplied separately for your existing room with or without acoustic ventilation.
- Louvres - An acoustic louvre is a secure and weatherproof barrier that reduces noise pollution whilst maintaining required airflow with low pressure drop in or out of an enclosed space. Our louvres can remain unobtrusive or become part of an architectural statement. They can be configured as free standing screens, full enclosures or wall opening infill with options for fire rating and vermin proofing.
- Silencers & Attenuators - Control noise generated by air or gas flows while maintaining specific velocity & volume flow targets for both internal and external application. Circular or square, inline or end of line any size and performance requirement we have you covered.
- Shock & Isolation Mounting- Machinery mounting can contribute a significant amount to the noise pollution. It can also cause resonance in vibration which shortens the life of your equipment or infrastructure. . We can provide a solution specific for your requirements.
- Refurbishment – Acoustic performance can degrade over time. In many cases it is more efficient and cost effective to talk to us about refurbishing your existing noise control apparatus.
We are based in Western Sydney with measurement equipment to do our own readings. In most projects we work with independent acoustic engineers who are based closer to your site.