Bulk Bag Filling Frames
Why use a bulk bagging equipment?
Filling bulk bags without a proper purpose built frame is slow, inefficient, labor consuming and and a waste of resources that may lead to accidents.
About 12 years ago, C-Mac started to manufacture "Bulk Bag Filling Hopper" to solve these problems!
Why improvise to fill bulk bags? Do it the easy and safe way.
- Reduced risk of injuries to operators
- Utilise equipment properly and efficiently
- Save labor costs
- No power required
- Earn more dollars by minimising product spills
Users of Bulk Bag Filling Frames
- Landscape & Building Suppliers – Bulk supply of sand products for building sites
- Production Nurseries – Bulk supply of potting mix to nurseries
- Sand Bagging – Bulk supply for Emergency support for floods and storms
- Quarries – bagging of special products
- Suitable for a variety of free flowing substances such as sand, soil, pebbles, stones, gravel, mulches, potting mix and mined minerals.
- Pin Locations are variable to suit different style/size of bulk bag loops
- Different chute types to suit different sized and shaped bulk bags
Open top bulk bag filling or Spout top bulk bag filling
FULLY WELDED or KIT FLAT PACK
- Kit Flat Pack reduces transport cost significantly
- Kit Flat Pack only has the interchangeable hoppers
- Easy to assemble
Both easily filled using a skid steer loader
Bulk Bag Filling Frames can be equipped to fill using conveyors - See Bulk Bag Filling Line as an example.
- High volume: large volume of material bagged instantly
- Efficient: 10-12 bulk bags filled per hour (Pending the location of the material)
- Low maintenance: No motors or drive mechanisms (No electrical power required)
- Simple to use minimal training required:
Safe: no moving parts, for fingers to get caught in.
Minimize risk of getting a back strain
- Bags can be filled by one person
- Bulk bags filled in single tip of the loader bucket
Flexible and Convenient
- Interchangeable Hoppers to suit your bag style.
- Adjustable pin position for different width bags
Bulk Bagger Prices:
- AUSTRALIAN MADE product in Sydney NSW
- Strong: Made from heavy section BHP steel
- Quality certified company ensuring procedures are maintained and continuously improved.
- Many years of experience manufacturing Bulk bag filling frames and other bagging machines
Nominal capacity – Loading for 1 cubic metre bulk bags
- Height at front of hopper 2.4 m x 1.8 m wide at front
- Height at rear of hopper 2.8 m x 2.4 m wide at rear
- Width of hopper: 1.2 m
- Floor plate thickness: 3 mm
- Hopper bottom opening: 850 × 550 mm
- Put a pallet under hopper with forklift;
- Hook loops of bulk bag onto pins;
- Dump 1 m3 load of product into hopper;
- Lift pallet and filled bulk bag with forklift;
- Slide pins back and forth to remove bag loops;
- Insert forklift tynes into bulk bag loops;
- Transport bag with forklift to storage location or truck for transport
- Loads cells can be fitted for weighing bags.
- Weighing system with an accuracy of + or – 2 kg
- Dust and waterproof controls
- Stainless steel enclosure to protect display
- Interchangeable hopper with 400 diameter spout & bag clamps
- Pneumatic pin release
- Automated bulk bag lift for removal of bags
- Detachable bagging chute
- Green or Blue enamel paint
- Heavy floor plate 5 mm
Click here for "Plant & Equipment Finance"
Contact us on 02 9631 6000 to make an enquiry OR