Bulk Bag Filling Lines
1 Tonne Bulk Bag Radial Stacker Filling Line
1 tonne Bulk bags are filled alternatively using a radial stacker conveyor fed from a 7m3 storage bin.
Single operator filling line.
Bulk bag filling operation
- Operator places a bag under filling hopper by hooking loops on pins
- Places a pallet under bag (for bag removal)
- Press start button, storage hopper and conveyor starts filling
- While bag is being filled, another bulk bag and pallet placed under second filling hopper
- When first bulk bag is filled to specified weight, conveyor stops and indexes across to second filling hopper
- Operator presses start button and second bulk bag starts filling
- Using a forklift take the weight of a filled bag
- Remove bag loops from pins
- Remove filled bag
- Replace with a new empty bag and pallet.
- Press start button
- Repeat > Repeat
Fills a 1000kg bulk bag every 1.5 to 2 minutes.
Bulk Bags 1T being filled using Radial Stacker:
- 415 volt operation
- Load cells ensures bags are filled exactly to a predetermined weight.
- Settings from 1kg to 2,000kg
- Free fall allowance
- Emergency stop buttons in handy locations
- Extensive safety guarding of moving parts
- Guards are perforated to allow for visual inspection of moving parts
- Safety fencing
- Installation and commissioning
- Training for operators
2 Tonne Bulk Bag Filling Line
This particular 2 tonne bulk bag filling line was developed for outdoor use in the tropics, located in the Northern Territory.
Consists of a feeder bin, elevating conveyor, hopper with load cells, scissor lift, run-off conveyor and a simple control panel.
- Consealled load cells
- Pneumatic retractable bag holding pins
- Bag Hanging Pins adjustable for different width bags
- Working platform for easy access to attach bulk bags
- Complete machine can be disassembled for transport. Electical connectors for easy separation
- Chevron continous Belt
- Drag chain driven feeder bin for easy discharge of sticky, easy to bridge materials.
Machine Safety features include:
- Emergency stop buttons and lines
- Full guarding
- Platform made to Australian Standards
- Warning Siren (20 seconds) on start-up
- Flashing light when working
- Hungry board on feeder bin
Contact us on (02) 9631 6000 to make an enquiry OR