Low Loader Self Tracking Trailer
- Self tracking trailers follow the path of the prime mover.
- C-Mac low loading trailer helps solve the issues with moving large plants.
- Manoeuvre a train of several trailers down narrow paths, around corners and trough entrances of potting sheds & dispatch areas.
- No expensive bobcats or qualified drivers required to move large pots.
- Frees up bobcats for more important tasks.
- Reduces running time & maintenance costs on bobcats.
- Low capital investment.
- Low loader can carry 20 off 75 litre pots per load
(bobcat carries 3 per bucket or 5 per pallet per load).
- Minimum lifting saves on potential injuries.
- Very strong unit
- Tray (main) 1.2 m wide by 2.4 m flat base
- Overall length 3.650 metres
- Clearance- 100mm
- Deck height 200mm
- Wheel diameter 440mm x 100mm (fork tyres)
- Turning circle- 8 metres diameter
- Can go from a 2.5 metre wide path to a 1.5 metre path
- Distributed load weight: 1980kgs
- Total low loader weight: 340kgs
- Total weight for non-highway applications
- (Fully loaded, at a max speed of 20 kmph): 2,320kgs
- Clearance is not a problem!
- Template drawings are available so customers can check clearances and cambers on roadways.
- Hinged side ramps secured with heavy duty pad bolts
- 8” turf tyres
Can you move fifty 100 litre pots with tall trees over a distance of 150m in 1 hr and not get a sore back? These trailers will let you do it.