Deluxe Trailer Options
We support all trailers we sell so if you need a spare part call us on 96316000.
Did you know that our deluxe trailers have a range of drop on or bolt on options to add versatility to the base platform?
Additional deck levels
- Increase the usable area of the deluxe self-tracking trailer
- Increase the usable area with two, three or four removable decks.
- Standard Extension legs give 1m extra height.
- Additional Decks can be placed at any height in increments of 50mm
- Heavy duty galvanized steel frame.
- 2mm Galvanised Steel (standard) deck surface or Steel Mesh (option)
- Supplied in “flat pack” form to minimise freight cost
- 300mm high sides are hinged and removable, similar to a box trailer, but with four wheels.
- Ideal for use around the farm, garden or nursery
- Ideal for larger pots or unstable loads
Brake on front wheels
- Brake on the front wheels when the draw bar is dropped to the ground
Special axles can be made to accommodate wide tyres and rims.
- Sandy applications
- Minimize wheel tracks on turf or synthetic grass
Non self tracker – fixed rear axle trailer
- Ideal for use around the farm, garden or nursery where multiple trailers in a train are not required.
- This trailer can be backed like a normal box trailer.
- Standard or deluxe trailers can be made with rear axle fixed.
- 150mm high rails Stop large pots from falling off trailer if roads bumpy, steep or operator drives fast.
Ball couplings for draw bars
- Ball coupling attachments for the draw bar adapt to fit onto towbars for versatility