Emergency Sand Bagger
Users of Emergency Sand Bagger
Specially designed for State Emergency Service (SES) in Australia
Why use Emergency Sand Bagger?
- Save labor (one person operation)
- Increase productivity: Easy to use
- Increase Shift length: Reduces fatique on operators
- Reduced injuries risk: Adjustable bag stand height
(No more aching or sore knuckles)
Why Choose C-Mac Emergency Sand Bagger?
- Caters for a variety of materials include sand, soil, potting mix, gravel, stone, woodchip, scoria and stock feed etc.
- Fills a variety of different types and sizes of bags
- High volume: a large volume of sand can be bagged or potted quickly
- Efficient: Approx 500 15 kg bags per hour (6 - 8 seconds per 15 liter bag)
- Simple to operate with minimal to no training required: Can be operated by just one person
- Safe and Low Maintenance: No moving parts, for fingers to get caught
- Minimize back strain: Comfortable work height (eliminates bending over)
Flexible and Convenient
1. Manually or Automatically controlled using 240 volt operated PLC control.
Manual: Filling time controlled by the operator foot pedal
- Set timer on control panel
- Actuated by operator using foot pedal
- Capable of setting for consistent filling of bags
- Optional Automatic Scales (Cut off by weight)
2. Easy to feed with a standard skid steer loader
3. Mounted on heavy duty “galvanized trailer” and easy to move around and transport
4. Quick sets up in just minutes
- Australian made product in Sydney NSW
- Made from galvanized steel
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality certified ensuring procedures are maintained and continuously improved.
- Over 25 years reputable “Emergency Sand Bagger” supplied to State Emergency Service.
- Patent Number 734705
Link to Specifications
Note: Emergency Sand Bagger can now be supplied with Mobile Conveyor and Sand Bagging Frames
BE PREPARE FOR ALL SITUATIONS!
SES Mobile Conveyor
Benefit - Why do you need a conveyor?
- Start sandbagging whenever bags are needed
- Start sandbagging without waiting for a loader
- Reduce publics waiting time for help
Feature - why should you use a C-Mac conveyor?
- Efficient - quickly transport material into hopper
- Mobile - can be easily attached onto existing SES sand bagging trailer, transport as a complete sandbagging unit
- Versatile - convey sand and various other materials
- Easy to use - quick set up; simple operation; minimum training and maintenance required
See "features in detail"
How to set up and operate the conveyor:
Sand Bagging Frames
Benefit - Why do you need C-Mac "Bagging Frames"?
1. Fill a few bags quickly
2. Start sandbagging without power
3. One person operation
4. Reduce risk of injuries (knuckles and back)
Features - Why should you use C-Mac bagging frames?
See Sand and Silt Bagging Frames
Emergency flood-proofing measures – using sandbags
- Sandbags stacked to form a barrier against rising flood waters.
- The bag must be strong enough to hold sand or earth and withstand contact with water indefinitely.
- A trench should be dug because the water will exerts pressure against the sandbags.
- The bags should not be totally filled to allow overlap which “locks” bags together.
Click here for "Plant & Equipment Finance"
Contact us on (02) 9631 6000 to make an enquiry OR