Complete engineering service is provided ”Business to Business” and “Business to Consumer”.
With 45 years + experience in general engineering C-Mac can provide a solution to all your engineering requirements.
From vintage car repairs through to complex tooling for production lines.
With a wide range of machines and general equipment, our staff responds to requirements with flexibility, efficiency and on time deliveries giving you the customer what you require.
The video above demonstrates a tapered square thread being cut on a lathe. This thread is used on drilling rigs to extend drill rods for takiing core samples.
Back to Top
Computerised Vertical Machining Centre (Hitachi)
- Travel: x = 560mm, y = 410mm z = 410mm.
- 20 Tool changes
Computerised Turning Lathes (Hitachi)
- Up to 620mm dia. x 1100mm between centres
- 110mm dia. spindle bore
- With special tooling:
- Max.OD Turning 910mm dia. x 250mm long
- Vertical bandsaw (Pehaka) – 780mm throat x 480mm thickness
- Automatic Saw (Kasto) – 250mm capacity
- Mas Radial Arm Drilling – 55mm dia. Drilling capacity x 1.5metres travel
- OTC Hydraulic Press – 55tonne x 600mm stroke
- Universal & Turret Mills
- Centre lathes
- Tool & Cutter grinders
- Drill presses
- Tap removal
- Allied pieces of equipment.
- Extensive range of measuring equipment and gauges.
C-Mac can also provide:
- Water Jet, Laser, Wire, and Plasma cutting.
- Five (5) axis Machining and Tooling Services.
OKUMA Vertical Machining Centre
- This new machine at C-Mac is on top of its class.
- Excellent cost performance for customers.
- Impressive thermal stability.
- Nimble machine that delivers speed and high accuracy.
- Environmentally friendly.
C-Mac now has larger capacity computerised machining:
- Axis travel (X/ Y/ Z) 1.050mm / 560mm / 460mm
- Max. load capacity 900kg
- High speed machining at 12,000 rpm
- 32 tools and through spindle coolant
OKUMA CNC Live Tooling Lathe
- Multi-function lathe that is anything but basic.
- Increased functionality and flexibility in a single setup for turnY/mill and drilling of jobs for customers.
- Max. work length – 1060mm
- Max. Turning Diameter – 300mm
- Live Tooling – 12 Stations
C-Mac works with the following materials:
- Incolloys, stainless steel, copper brass and bronze, alloy steels, aluminum, castings and forgings;
- Plastics, felt and synthetic materials including urethane and rubber;
- High tensile and hardened steels;
Range of steels held in stock.
Back to Top